2017. március 17., péntek

Inside Outside of Grindr

Sorry if this offends you but have you ever travelled abroad for a short holiday and said to yourself: ‘I could really see myself living here someday’? Or ever read about a foreign culture and thought: ‘I belong in a place like that’? Millions of people around the world have taken that big step and are living in a different country to the one that they grew up in and I used to move a lot, but living abroad is still an amazing experience.In Dec 2015 I moved to Phuket, Thailand, a truly beautiful island. During my time there I've seen many expats or traveler using those hookup apps which mind you is pretty normal in this island or any tourist areas because dating in another city is a great remedy for a broken heart.I made a Datasheet on Excel, of course I don't remember their names BUT their nationalities. I've met 43 guys from 19 nationalities, 30 guys I've had sex with, 22 with condom and 8 without one, lemme explain this, they've had their condom on before and somehow it fell off (no I'm kidding) well I don't wanna say that I was being taken advantage of but I completely was, I remember those 8 guys either they're hot, rich or just enjoy being an asshole, and the rest 13 guys just want a cuddle (didn't know these kind of guys exist before).I've had medical checkup before and after I finished my contract in May 2016. Thanks God I am completely satisfied with the result. I know someone told me if you want a guy to treat you like a prince, then respect yourself and act like one but really I don't see the issue in hooking up with people as long as you practice safe sex.The question we need to enlighten here is not WHY but WOULD I do it again? I don't really want to say yes or no to this because I'm not entirely sure. There was one point where I would have told you that I would never use those hookup apps at all, yet here I am, a 23 years old Asian guy. The experience clearly was perfectly fine, in fact I really enjoyed myself.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése