2017. március 24., péntek

idk if im over thinking this or what.

My best friend and I have literally been friends since like birth. Our parents were friends since they were really young and he literally live behind me. We hang out all the time. I remember when I told him that im gay. He got really mad at me, that I thought he wouldn't be ok with it. Nothing really changed about it. We would joke about it sometimes, and he's fine with me talking to him about boys and actually want me to. Which I thought was weird cause he would want detail about sexual interaction. And you know we do typical guy stuff like westle and stuff. But we would do things like sit in our underwear on the bed while we played video games, Which I always assumed cause were pretty much like brothers. But recently I've notice things like him staring at me, mostly at my crotch. Complimenting my body and stuff like that, which you know, were close, I've thought nothing of it. We drive to school together and heslept through his alarm. I went to wake him up and he was in breifs with some pretty impressive wood. He was getting dress and he switch underwear which we've been naked infront of each other before but not when one of us was hard and I was obviously staring. He walked up to me and said make a move if I wanted some and then laugh and got dressed. When we got to school we sat in my car for a few minutes. Mostly to gather our stuff and he pointed out my staring and said as time have gone ive gotten worst at hiding it. And then he put his hand on my crotch and said especially in my pants. And then he got out and walked toward school. So i'm pretty sure he's gay or maybe just want sex. Which I've always been attracted to him, but he's like a brother to me but if I was to say I never thought about sucking him, that would be a lie.......

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése