2017. március 24., péntek

Caught feelings. Please slap sense into me.

I am a gay man who's never been in a relationship before. I guess that is why i am latching onto anything that remotely resembles what could be a relationship. I assure you i am not creepy, i just have very low self-confidence. I recently 'met' a guy in an online game. I know it's a guy because he uses his voice chat feature a lot. We started playing together even more and exchanged contact information.However, I still don't know what he looks like. I only know what he sounds like and boy, his voice is super sexy. Fuck me right? He's also very gentle during our gaming bouts, which is a far cry from the gaming community. I might have just fell for a gentle voice in the sky because I can't wait to play a few rounds with him and when I am not, I am dreaming of what this prince looks like and how we can deepen our friendship.I don't excessively text him or talk to him because he doesn't seem very interested in deepening this friendship by engaging in casual conversation with me outside of matches - which is already a surefire sign that he doesn't want to have anything more to do with me than a good gaming partner.But seriously, i am in love with this gentle gaming bro because his voice is like honey. Please slap some sense into me. My friend said that whatever I want is never going to happen. My friend is right, my brain is right but my heart can't see past those. And while I guess it's good that I fell for someone's personality before their looks, this is just plain old stupid and in the wrong context. Oh, he has a girlfriend too. Guys, I am such a mess.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése