2016. június 1., szerda

Masculinity makes me feel uncomfortable

I have a janitorial job at a hospital, recently I've been in a situation that have required me help female staff with physical activities that involved strength (opening jars, opening stuck doors, moving heavy objects) and I'm really happy to help but at the same time after I'm done I'm left feeling uneasy. I don't know what's the problem, as I'm glad to help with whatever I can but I can help but thinking this has to do with the fact that up until now I've just thought I'm very feminine. I'm originally from South America and being macho and all that had never interested me, I even made fun of straight men who felt insecure when they weren't deemed the alpha male. Im very confused as to what does this mean and id be very grateful for any insight that any of you wonderful ppl might have.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése