2016. február 3., szerda

I came out to everyone over a year ago but I still haven't accepted it myself.

I don't know why, almost everyday I'm wishing I was straight, bi, or asexual. Anything but what I am. Logically I know this has no impact on my future. The gender of people I want to have romantic relationships with matters little in the scope of life. Still I feel like I haven't progressed an inch from when I first started feeling this way almost 2 years ago.I still have sex and try to construct relationships with women. Some more satisfying than others but none where I think they ultimately should be.What did you do to accept yourself?It hurts so much honestly.Also side note, has anyone here been in love romantically with the opposite sex? I was at one point but I've never felt the same way about women since. Wanted to hear if anyone had any similar experiences.Thank you

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése