2016. február 3., szerda

Have you ever had a gay friend you like but he doesn't like you back?

My experience:I'm a 21 years old guy who is kind of in love with another gay guy the same age. He doesn't like me because he is into "bears" and stuff and I'm skinny with no hair overall.We've been friends for like 8 months and I'm going to just stop and ignore him hoping for him to hate me and unfriend me himself. He is always telling me how he have sex with other guys (even non-bear ones) when we talk and it is really painful already.Also he is the only gay guy I know for now. I guess I'll die a virgin. lolPlease share your experiences or discuss mine. It's kind of hard to find this kind of posts on the internet (actually I found none) and I like reading experiences of situations I'm facing to learn and try to do something about it.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése