2016. február 1., hétfő

Had to Break Up With The Boy I'm Still in Love With

Hi, Reddit. I've posted before about a boy who I've been messing around with, but I had to end things. We didn't feel the same way about each other and he wouldn't date me because he's going to college this year while I'm still stuck in high school. I was and still am in love with him and telling him we couldn't mess around anymore was the hardest thing I've ever had to do. He agreed with me that it was the right thing because he didn't want to keep causing me heartache. I've cried about him a lot over the past few weeks because I just kept trying to make him feel the way about me that I feel about him. It was a very mutual break up and we're still on great terms but it just really sucks. I know boys aren't everything but this is the first relationship I've ever had with a boy and right now I'm having a hard time keeping that in mind. There's nothing that you guys can really do for me but I just don't have many people to share with since I'm only out to a few people and so is my now-ex guy. Thanks for reading this (:

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése