2015. december 12., szombat

Very very very confused!

A long time ago, I mean, a really long time ago I used to be a kind of closeted bi, but then things changed a bit and the accepted myself as a gay dude and had no problems going out of the closet and stuff. But... now I just met this girl at the hostel I'm satying. We hanged out to many places, had very nice conversations, I mean, really nice girl and we kinda kissed the very last day she was departing to continue her trip. I am staying here for another night but I am all kinda sad and not willing to hang out with other friends I made here. Has anybody had any similar experience?tl;dr: Does anyone here has felt confused sometimes beyond any label or "you are supposed not to like girls, you are gay"?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése