2015. december 1., kedd

My Whole World Just Collapsed.

Coming home from work, I knew tonight was going to be tough. The hardest thing I have ever done in my life, but I've done it. I got home and told my girlfriend of five years, mother of my twin daughters, that I was gay.Everything is kind of a blur right now, but there were tears on both sides. She called her mum almost straight away and took herself and the girls over to her parents... I didn't even get the chance to tell her that no matter what, there is no possible way I could ever love anyone as much as I love her. She was my best friend. I'll never have that with anyone else. Why did I do this? Why me?Right now, I'm sat in our big house, alone, and it is quiet. Silent, almost. I can't really do anything but cry, but typing this seems to be helping.Everything gets better... Right? I feel like the biggest asshole in the world. I don't even know what to do now.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése