2015. december 14., hétfő

I have a question.

Is this the right place to ask questions like these? My question: Where can I find masculine gay guys?I'm 17, male, and gay. I want a boyfriend so badly, but I am only attracted to straight guys. It really pisses me off sometimes because I'm only attracted to people with whom I have absolutely no chance of ever dating. I like guys who act like straight guys, and the problem with that is, well, those guys usually happen to be straight.I need help finding a type of club or activity I could join that would get me a better chance at meeting a gay or bisexual guy who is also attractive.I like guys who curse a lot and don't act "fabulous", and if they play sports, that's sooooo hott. Do these people exist in gay form? If so, I need to know where to find them. Thanks.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése