2015. december 13., vasárnap

I can't tell if my date went well...sigh

So let me give you the background info. PS: its long, will have a TL;DR at the end I matched with this guy on tinder in September and I've been talking with him almost every other day for since. From the first week I was pretty interested in meeting up with him because we shared a lot in common. I suggested we meet up and grab pizza or go to the movies and he kept saying no. He said he was still in love with his ex and he would feel guilty if he saw me. He also said he has no intentions of getting back with him, he's just having a hard time getting over him. So I did what was best for me and basically moved on, to be honest I don't have time to waist if someone has a lot of baggage. I told him we probably shouldn't talk anymore since it wasn't going anywhere. He followed by saying if you feel that way about me why don't you just ask me out. I was a little pissed because I have multiple times but I decided that if there was already problems and I haven't even met him, that is a bad sign. So a week later he messages me saying he misses me so I asking him upfront if he wants to go out with me. He said yes. He wanted me to pick out everything for the date so I did. We went to Olive Garden and I brought money since I asked him out I figured I should pay. As I met him for the first time he was a really great guy. There were no awkward moments what so ever. I made sure to ask a lot of questions about himself and talk and let him know about myself. We talked for like an 1 hour and 20 mins about video games to hurricane Sandy. I made him laugh a lot too. At the end of the date he refused to let me pay and took the bill. He then walked me to my car and GAVE ME A HANDSHAKE. I asked for a hug and he smiled and gave it to me. As soon I got home I messaged him saying really glad that I got to meet him, I also said I hope I will see you soon. He responded with "haha thanks(:". That was Friday night. On Saturday I sent him 2 snapchats like I normally do and he didn't respond and I sent him a video on fb and he didn't comment or anything on it like he normally does. It's sunday now and still no word from him. I guess he didn't enjoy himself or didn't like me in person. Any feedback? A little more info, Im 22 and hes 25. His last relationship lasted a year and a half and he broke up about 5 months ago. TLDT: The date went really well, he just hasn't contacted me since and it's been two days now.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése