2015. december 13., vasárnap

Does this make sense?

I consider myself 100% straight. I am physically, sexually and emotionally attracted to females. But recently I've become sexually attracted to men but just penises. Anything above the waistline or below the thighs does nothing, if anything it's a turn off. I view the attraction as a fetish much like a foot fetish that many men have except for me it's a cock. It's not that I'm afraid or embarrassed at being called gay, it's just that I feel like its misrepresentation of who I am. I want to tell my friends cause I'm the guy who is always straight forward and never makes excuses and never embarrassed. I just feel they will generalize it and get it wrong. Is this something that is common or am I kidding myself?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése