2015. december 1., kedd

Conflicted about relationships with other men, don't know if there's a right way to go about this.

I'm 22 and I definitely have a sexual interest in men (and women, I think I'm bi) and every day I see 18 year olds and 20-somethings in a happy relationship with one another.While I would like to pursue something similar myself, that's really not on a viable choice for me right now. I'm in college and I'll be there + various jobs for the next 8 years, at least. And even then, I'll probably be spending an extra year or two focusing on my career.And I'm fine with that, I have no illusions of the importance of a good career.It's just...every day I see people my age in relationships happy and healthy together, and it makes me feel like I'm missing out on some great feeling by not allocating the time necessary to foster a relationship.I dunno. I'm probably making no sense, but is it even semi-common for some people to put a relationship on hold, until they get their shit together?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése