2015. október 15., csütörtök

Visiting Europe. Advice on where to go?

Hey guys!I'll be going to Europe in May, and I'll have about 2-3 days to spare to visit somewhere new. I don't want to spend a TON of money, but I want to go somewhere where there's some great gay nightlife and I can have some fun.I was thinking of going to Rome, Milan, Budapest, Prague, Paris, Venice, Nice, Madrid, Palma, or Ibiza. Thoughts on which are the best experience/have the best gay nightlife? Which places would be most open to a gay POC (mixed Asian/Latin, medium complexion)? I was initially planning on Ibiza initially but it's starting to seem a little bit costly. I've already got plans for Germany, Ireland, and the UK in the trip. I speak Spanish and German pretty well, but know a little French and Italian. Thanks so much!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése