2015. július 12., vasárnap

I need help!

Ok so I used a throw away because I get nervous about maybe being bisexual. Anyway, I am a 19 year old male going on my second year of community college and throughout high school I had a few girlfriends and they were all sexually involved relationship and I loved it. Well I am really kinky and love to try pretty much anything and I have always wanted to try sex with another guy but I get so freaked out to even ever try. I live in a very very small town because I moved out of my parents house last year and I don't want everyone to find out if I turn out to be gay I am in a huge Jesus family. I thought about using grindr but I'm scared if people find out. Basically I want to try it so bad but I don't even have a beginning idea where to try and I am incredibly freaked out. What should I do?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése