2015. július 8., szerda

Came out to my parents..

..and boy was it a bad idea. Especially since they are extreme catholic conservatives. It feels shitty knowing that your coming out story is a horror story. Now I don't know what to do. I doubt they're going to continue helping me out with college. I feel like I'm fucked. To top it all off I get constant emails of catholic anti-gay articles, I get blasted every other day about how disgusting and perverted it is and how I'm just confused and how i have to live a life of celibacy now. I honestly don't know how I'm going to deal with this. I'm only 19 and was very financially dependent and I know everyone said to hold off until you're independent but I couldn't do it any longer. I'm very nervous that I'm going to get kicked out (I'm at home for the summer between my first and second years).I need advice, how did anyone who was in the same position as me get out of this shitty, fucked situation.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése