2017. október 24., kedd

Gay and Religious

Hey everyone! Couple things. This is my first Reddit post. I am currently trying to figure a out a huge aspect of my life! First off, I have been raised Christian my whole life and I still identify on a very profound level with these beliefs. I am still Christian and find a huge portion of my Spirituality comes from this. There is only one problem... I am way attracted to guys and have been for a long time. I am trying to reconcile my faith and attraction to guys and it isn't easy. I have told a few friends and family members of my struggle with this. My non-christian friends say to embrace it, my Christian friends either accept it and just love me, or help me try to pray the gay away (I tried that for years growing up; Guess what? I still like guys.), some other reactions have been a mix between the 2.I'm a virgin because I have believed my whole life that you are supposed to wait for marriage to have sex, but how do I figure out my sexuality without having sex!? If I marry a woman and find out I'm gay that's a pretty unfortunate scenario for the both of us; or I might not be gay and then it would work out fine. Tons of different possibilities play through my head all the time. Finally, I am totally in love with a "Straight" (possibly gay) Christian co worker who obviously hits on me all the time. Examples: 1. When we first hung out we got super drunk and He hit on me the whole night, kept asking me to kiss him and make out. 2. Whispers his Dick size in my ear during shift. 3. Gives the most sexual hugs, like presses his entire body against mine.... I can feel his dick through his pants when he does. 4. We went to a concert together (Macklemore), while up front by the stage to video Macklemore, he stood behind me and he put his elbows on my shoulders to "steady his phone" meanwhile his entire body (dick included) was pressed into me. I grabbed his leg subtlely and he dudnt pull away. We we're in a pretty tight place, but that wasn't the only option to get a video. 5. Literally everyone thinks we are together. Other coworkers, friends, strangers! While at that same concert to random girls asked if we were together. He said "we might as well be, everyone thinks we are" 6. Brought me to the place he had his first kiss with a girl, when I sarcastically asked him who the first guy was he winked at me and said, "You". 7. The sexual tension between us is crazy! People around us comment on it all the time when we are hanging out.He is adamant that he is straight, but literally everyone thinks otherwise and that he is specifically attracted to me. These are only just a short few times from almost a year of flirting and tension.Sorry for the long post, all this has been playing through my head constantly and I rarely get to express all these things I am going through! Any advice or similar stories would be greatly appreciated!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése