2017. augusztus 1., kedd

Sexual dynamics and expectations help

So my boyfriend and I have been together for over an year now and now that I've grown comfortable with him I want more (sexually). So naturally I've talked to hun about this in detail and tried it.But... I've come to this realization that he does not fit to the "stereotype" of sexual acts. Which is good I guess but then it's not. He's a top but is very docile, passive. He doesn't initiate sex ever and doesn't take charge. When I need to be raunchy I have to Instruct him to be. He's just doing the penetrating. Feels like I'm the psychological top.I guess him having a learning disorder and being used to being instructed plays a role here... So it complicates things...I just want to know if there are ways I can tell (or teach, if that's what he's used to) to be a more dominant top. To take control of the situation a little bit?Thanks

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése