2017. augusztus 4., péntek

Any remedies on how to get over straight guys?

How do I get over straight guys? I just recently graduated high school, and one thing I enjoyed was when straight guys would flirt with me (most likely to feed their ego, or torment me, I didn't care at the time.) Like one guy would wrap his arms around me from behind, and I loved the feeling. Would you say I was falling for this guy, or is it that I was craving affection? I loved his hugs so much. I've also never had a boyfriend. Anyways back to the point, somehow I've always liked straight guys! I don't intend on only liking straight guys, it just happens. I have liked a couple gay guys, but not to the same extent. I had a crush on a straight guy before, and when I ended things with him I was really upset. When I ended things with my gay crush, I wasn't upset at all. I'm not one of those gays that are like "straight guys only" or "masc only" but for some reason I always lean towards the straight guys, and that's not what I want. IM SICK OF IT. Please help.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése