2017. február 18., szombat

Is US a good place for gays to live?

Being gay in my coutry is quite hard. I mean, it's legal but you can't get married and everyone here hates gay people. Everyone. I don't want to live here, I don't feel like there is any connection between me and this country/people. I have much more things in common with Americans. I always wanted to move to the US but I'm wondering if it's really worth it. My mom is afraid of all these things like mafia, gangsters, drugs that you can see in almost every american action movie. Are these really something you should be afraid of when living there? I know that there are some countries in Europe where you can be gay and have a high standard of living but I want to live in an english-speaking country. What do you think? Would you recommend moving to the US?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése