2016. június 1., szerda

I need advice...

Ok so I'm a volunteer at a homeless outreach church, I work the front table handing out clothes. For the past month this one certain dude has been hanging out near my friend and I when we are doing our shifts. I thought he liked her but out of nowhere today he came and sat right at my table blocking me from leaving. Then he just blurted out "So she (friend) told me you like me." I just looked at him and in the back of my mind I'm thinking hell yes I like you! He's really tall, skinny with tattoos, a shaved head and bright blue eyes. He talks to me like an old friend would, I just get such a chill vibe from him. So I said "I know I have no chance with someone like you so I didn't want to waste your time." He leans back with a surprised look and said "How do you know if you never try and see?" I felt weird and my heart was racing with him being that close to me. I stood up and acted like I was hanging a shirt just to distract me from staring into his eyes. But I sat back down and as I looked up at the big clock I realized my shift had ended but I couldn't stop talking to him. Everytime he talks to me if I'm not looking into his eyes he tips his head down to forces me to look at him. I stood up to leave and he said "Nope you aren't leaving yet!" then he pushed the step ladder he was sitting on back to block me from leaving. My heart was racing as he turned his head to look right into my eyes and I rested my hand on his shoulder. But then he got up and I was trying to find the sign out book as he tipped his head down again to lock eyes with me as he said "I don't care what people think about me." My knees felt weak as I realized how tall he is compared to me. The thing is I want him so bad, like it drives me crazy the way he is with me. Blocking me from leaving, sitting close to me, telling me he doesn't like it when I talk to other people; shit like that turns me on so fast. Just everything about him I 100% love but, I don't know if I have a chance with him. I need advice if I should make a move or just keep playing with him like friends right now?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése