2016. június 22., szerda

Did I come on too strong?

So I met this guy about a year ago, at a gsa meeting in high school, and was instantly attracted to him. I would have asked him out then and there, but I was told he was in a relationship so I settled on admiring him from afar. Fast forward to two weeks ago, I get a sudden friend request from him on Facebook, we chat for about a week, and go on a date.And it goes awesome, I'm pretty sure. We go see a movie, get dinner, talk laugh, have a really nice kiss at the end, possibly my best date so far. We both agree to do it again. This was on Saturday.We continue texting everyday like we have been, and here's where I'm wondering if I came on too strong. I mention that my niece is coming into town for a couple weeks starting Thursday, so I ask if he maybe wants to get together again Wednesday, because "I see her so little I'd feel bad going to do other stuff, but at the same time I... kinda... don't want to wait that long to see him again. Sorry if that's weird :p"He simply says he's working too late to do that.I say that's cool, just thought I'd ask, and "that since it has been met with mild rejection, I feel weird about that waiting that long to see him again line lol". No response.So I simply carry on with other topics of conversation, but he doesn't seem to be responding as much.That all happened yesterday. I have broken our daily texting ritual to back off for a day, to compensate for possibly coming on too strong.What do you all think, am I overthinking this, have I scared him off, will I die a lonely socially anxious hot mess?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése