2016. május 22., vasárnap

Am I overreacting or is it worth talking to my boyfriend about?

I'm in a confused situation about my current relationship with my boyfriend. First and foremost I want to say my boyfriend brings the best out of me and he's been amazing throughout our time together. But as with all relationships, nothing is always perfect which brings me to my dilemma. My boyfriend and I are still in the closet about our bisexuality (side note: him and I don't really believe in labels. We believe we just follow our heart and it led us together. But for reddit purpose I'll say bisexual) . He is more in the closet than me for my family and close friends know about who I am but he hasn't told any family and friends. The main problem I have is when he's with his friends and they talk about getting "bad bitches" or pussy he goes along with it. My boyfriend has told me he will never cheat on me and I trust in my heart he won't. But the thing about his friends, am I being too sensitive about the topic or should I tell him how I feel and set up boundaries? I don't want to force him to come out because it's not my place to tell him when he's ready. It should be on his own accord. My other concerns is what if he's with his friends and they all agree to do something and peer pressure my boyfriend to do it. I just need some advice

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése