2016. február 7., vasárnap

Well im inlove..

So im a 15 year Old boy which have been in love with a guy for about over a year now. At the start I was super obsessed with him and I still am just a bit more low key but lately he has shown me some signs back in interest. We just had our high school dance thing forgot the name but whatever. I've tried showing him signs for like half a year and he has seemed so shy idk if he's gay or straight but to my accordings he is gay I mean we used to be best friends and I remember that he had so many thoughts about sex and such. But at that age I was "straight" too. But he has had one gf in like 2th grade. And in the past he just seems kinda interested in me. People at my school be like you are gay and I'm like no questions being answered (I haven't come out yet 😃). Last time we had gym at our school like last Friday he was going into our wardrobe and he looked at me for a while before he went into the toilet to wash his hands. He has also tried to get closer to me when we were at a school trip in some old place. We sat in a bed with a girl and then he had his legs behind me moving them closer to my ass and pushing himself down closer to me. I might be crazy but I just love him so much. I might be a bit creepy but I stare at him all the time trying to get contact but he's completely in his own world. But I smile at him and he smiles back. Idk there is more but just ask. 😅😂😃 have a nice day.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése