2016. február 2., kedd

I was outed by one of my good friends in a group chat. How do I respond? Please help.

I'm male, [gay] in university, and because ~90% of my friends are straight dudes, I'm always super hesitant to come out to people unless we're really close friends. I was outed by one of my friends in a group chat where about half of the people didn't know. I didn't tell those people because a) we're not very close, and b) they're very catholic/conservative.I was in another one of my friend's dorm room at the time and when I saw the comment I froze. He asked "What's up?" I said "X just outed me on the group chat" I then closed my eyes and leaned back. After a few minutes, I had to briskly leave to the washroom and I sat there shaking for about 20minutes. I then went back into the other friend's dorm room and cried.My friend who outed me was told by my other buddies he had f*cked up, and he then texted me saying he would "fix" the problem. I don't know what he did/is planning to do, but I know that I'm not angry at him. I'm just really angry at myself for being gay. Even though I'm out to a select few of my buddies, and even though I'm working on being more comfortable with it, I still really struggle with self-acceptance. If anything, I feel like this is my fault for being gay.So, my question is: how do I act now? Do I just ignore the problem? Do I not bring it up?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése