2015. október 17., szombat

I don't know what to do next.

I truly just need to vent right now. I'm only 16 but I don't know wha to do next, to stop being depressed and absolutely devestated all the time. I was in my first relationship with a guy a year older than me this summer, and it was amazing. We had loads of fun together and we got serious quite fast, which was his idea in the first place. He gave me a lot of strength to love myself because he was out and didn't care what other people thought. Out of no where, he decides he no longer wants to be with me and breaks my heart. I still don't know his reasoning because shortly before, he told me he loved me and that he was so lucky to have found me. It's been over two months since we've spoken/seen eachother and I think about him every day. I was getting better with the heartbreal, but now, it's hitting me really hard. Not many people at school know I'm gay or assume that I am gay. The few that do know are away at college or live not close to me. My parents and my therapist know, but that hasn't really helped anything. My therapist suggested I go to some type of LGBT center to meet people. I clung on to the hope that I could meet people like me by going but after last night, I lost all hope for this shit city I live in. I showed up and basically everyone just stared at me and was like "who is this random kid?" I think because most of the people there were homless or runaway transgender youth or were doctors or volunteers to help them. I think the kids assumed I was a doctor or volunteer, as I was dressed nice. I have absoultely no problem with transgender individuals, but for some reason I just felt like a complete outcast. I did, however, take STD tests and HIV and they came back all negative. Then, the HIV counselor started freaking me out because he was so surprised I wasn't on PrEP, despite being abused when I was 13 and being in a romantic relationship with a guy I only did oral with. He said it's possilbe I could get raped again and contract HIV. He also said that if I wanted to meet boys I'd have to use apps, and I could possibly be set up and raped on those. I don't want to ever use apps tbh. Needless to say the HIV counselor scared the shit out of me, and I don't want to go back. There are no other resources in my city for a gay teenager like myself. I have googled and researched and found nothing. This brings me here. I don't know what to do next. I hate the people that are my 'friends' because they do nothing but make me love myself less and less. I'm not ready to fully come out yet because I don't love myself entirely yet and also I'm not quite sure if things would even change, considering I am out to a large group of people and nothing changed. I'm still lonely and lost and I've lost all hope. I don't know what my next step is to possibly meeting new people and making new coonections, despite college which is about a year and half away. I am not going to kill or harm myself, but I understand why people do it now. I know how they feel. What should I do? Please be compassionate, this is a very long road that I have traveled on and I really would appreciate it if you guys could be compassionate in your responses, as to so help me be more self-compassionate.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése