2015. október 15., csütörtök

Dancing with guys

I like to dance. I wish I could go out to bars regularly and dance my lights out on the weekends, but I'm kind of a NEET so it's a once in a blue moon kind of thing now.I mostly dance to myself, but I've danced with a guy before. It was very intense mostly because he was so....forward. But I found it a bit awkward in hindsight. I could only describe my dancing as "feminine" I guess. Like a lot of butt grinding and body touching lol. I honestly don't know what came over me. I tend to zone out when I dance, but I just turned into this guy's plaything. He was apparently into it though since he tried to get into my pants, lol. I was self conscious though and I left in a rush afterwards. I kinda regret not staying but it was a time where I wasn't comfortable with myself.Having said that, I can't help but wonder how I came off to that guy. How do you dance with another guy exactly? I admit that I mimicked how a girl dances on a guy, but is that what gay guys do? Or am I just overthinking the whole thing, lol?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése