2018. május 13., vasárnap

[UPDATE] I had this random strange/nice encounter with a straight guy this week

I wrote last week about running into this straight guy who was having an emotional moment. You can read about it here.So... I met up with him a few mornings this week and we ran together. He's still really sad. I told him he is grieving. He lost something that was important to him and his heart got squished in the process. I told him to take time to feel it. But also know that she didn't love you and she's a really mean person and it's better finding out now than later.And we need to work on your partner-picking skills, because you really suck at it.He looked at me like I was an alien for a second and then busted up laughing.And I'm trying really hard not to stare at his ass, but it's kind of like trying to keep a Beagle away from the food bowl.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése