2018. május 31., csütörtök

Fellow bottoms, did you experience this?

Backstory:So I'm single, in my early twenties and a bottom. I got sick of trying to find a partner, so decided to get a butt plug off of Amazon and do the job myself. A couple months back, I used it for the first time. This was the first time I have put anything up there. Everything was pretty good and it felt good. I'm pretty sure it was stimulating my prostate, because whenever it went in deep enough and at just the right angle, things felt really good.So now the problem I have, is whenever my butt cheeks spread even a little, from walking up stairs to sitting on a chair, I get some stimulation down there. It pretty much feels like what it's like when the butt plug stimulated my prostate, but a lot less intense.To some extent I'd say it's almost like when you're on a diet and just want to eat everything. But instead of food, it's a butt plug.So the questions are:1 - Wtf?2 - Did anyone else get this after exploring their booty hole? :-D

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése