2018. május 28., hétfő

Just a rant about being alone

This is just me whining about stuff, mostly cause I can’t find a partner.So basically, I’m at the point where I’ve completely given up on finding a partner. Mostly all I have tried is online dating…tinder. But every time it turns out I’m constantly the only one to make conversation. To double check I’m not being paranoid, I don’t message first after the last conversation. But every single time, guys never make conversation. So I take this as a sign that the guy is just not that into me. So I stop making the effort cause I feel like I’m a nuisance. I've even tried Grindr…I know, that’s not what Grindr’s for. Though, I end up deleting it within a couple of days because it gets creepy really quickly. I’ve also tried Hornet, but again, it’s the same as Grindr. The thing is, I don’t believe I’m hideous. I’d say I’m pretty OK, about 6.5/10. Nothing too special, but not someone that would make you shiver. That and I do get quite a few matches on Tinder too. I’m 5ft 11. I’m a British Indian, but I don’t think that has much impact, cause it’s about the face rather than skin colour. And I’m a bottom, or at least I think I am. I've got a wee safety pouch (despite going running basically everyday!!!), but I'm cool with it cause it's kinda funny when it jiggles. So, for the most part, I don't think my appearance is the problem. So I guess you could say that it must be my personality…The problem with this is that I’ve literally never dated…ever. And I’ve never been intimate before either. So I don’t really know how to ‘hit it off’. I’ve never had a gay friend to even talk to before either, so I guess I’m not actually sure how to converse with fellow gays (that was a joke, I talk to everyone pretty much in the same way). My friend circle is really small, like one person.Also, the reason I haven’t tried other methods is that I’m pretty sure I have stereotypical anxiety and social anxiety. On top of that, I only recently came out of a really low state of depression that laster about five years. And on top of that, I’m also sure I’ve got a drop of anorexia and body dysmorphia here and there, though I’m still in denial about those cause I figured out how to deal with them. But I’m managing them all, cause I had to learn coping mechanisms to get through them all. Though, I’ve got a lot of walls up because of all this stuff and a lot of other stuff.I dunno, it’s just really annoying because it just seems that whatever I try, I just never manage to cover any ground. And the thing is, I started trying at 17 and now I’m 23, and at this point, I feel as though I’m getting way too old for all this stuff. Some other stuff is that I’m at uni. Though, I’m just finishing my last year, so there’s no opportunities there now.I dunno. I just thought I’d rant about stuff and see what others can make of it all…

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése