2018. május 30., szerda

Coming out to people gets easier, and kind of more fun

This year has been big for me. I accepted who I am, had a boyfriend for a bit, and am starting to calm down about the excitement of being gay. I feel like after figuring it out, it took me some time to let it not control my life, but I am feeling good about where I am and I am finding myself more accepted then I expected. That being said, here is a funny little story that happened yesterday.Yesterday a housemate who I don't speak to much overheard my new revelation about my past I was sharing to a friend of mine who has been helping me though this, the revelation being I never used the word straight to describe myself ever (wonder why :P). He just turns to me and said "I thought you were straight man". I respond without a second thought with "Nope, I'm hella gay!". He thinks for a second then gives out this "Oh" that said everything it needed to. I thought it was pretty funny seeing as I probably would have been that oblivious last year, but considering how I had a guy over, it should have checked some kind of box.It helps to write these things down, I have a few other fun stories. Perhaps I should share them at some point.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése