2018. május 30., szerda

I finally did it (pt 2)

So after finally having my first facefucking since i was a teenager (first time with my gf seeing me) i finally got to the courage to take a cock in my ass.He used a condom with alot of lube and omg it felt so weird at first, ill be honest i was so frightened about the pain because i dont deal with pain that well plus he was 9 inches. But when he stuck it in it didnt hurt as much. Just the sensation of needing to take a crap lol.But then, once he really mounted me and started going much deeper, and since his dick also had a curve, it felt amazing. Like i cant describe it at all but it was just hitting a spot in my ass that i felt like i was gonna cum.Anyways it was an amazing experience for a first time.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése