2018. május 25., péntek

Need some advice

I honestly don't know whats wrong with me and I feel very stupid, down and a bit depressed. I spoke to the guy last night who I crushed on pretty badly and he crushed me and we admitted our feelings to each other and it went on quite a few months back for around two months until he pulled the plug and was told I was pretty much led on in his own words and wished he didn't say anything from the start.For months I've been trying to put it all past me and put it in the back of my mind and move on, I was pretty pissed off and upset and put myself down and blamed myself a lot. I learnt a few lessons from it well I suppose I did but all those feelings are just fleeting back to me after talking to him. Generally it was friendly he didn't show any hints or signs even though I'm pretty crap at seeing them to say he still held any feelings like that for me and so I was just respecting the convo it for what it was.I thought I buried the feelings and I feel so f*ing selfish and stupid and childish and I know it. I thought if I told him how I was feeling it would just be disastrous for forming any sort of friendship if thats what he wanted. I tried to reach out to him in the weeks prior to last nights chat and I stopped thinking it would be a bad idea. I've drew a line of civility and promised myself not to cross it.This really sucks and I'm feeling hurt or at least it's earthed up them feelings I had before.Can anyone help me on the best ways on how to deal with this sort of situation?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése