2018. május 27., vasárnap

Discreet gay man looking for lesbian companion in NY area....

I am a genuine, educated, athletic, easy on the eyes, physically fit, DISCREET, gay man searching for a discreet lesbian in the NY area. I would have to assume there are lesbians, who like me, never intend to come out for several obvious reasons (family, work, etc). I am looking to experience all the beautiful things in life with someone special, a best friend, a companion, my partner in crime. Love to take road trips and visit new places. My interests include the beach, dining out, health and fitness, sports, cooking, weekend getaways, movies, night out on the town, concerts, hiking, biking, animals, wineries or just staying home relaxing. Basically I am interested to try anything at least once. But I want to enjoy these life experiences with someone who will be my life partner/companion. I made a decision that I never want to come out as being gay. I would be significantly happier in a trusting and loving relationship with a discreet lesbian, who like me, feels she never wants to come out. This relationship would also mean living together. I have my own home, live alone. If you are out there I am looking for you.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése