2018. május 27., vasárnap

Anyone interested in being pen pals?

Hi everyone. I'm Austin, I'm 22, and I live near Dallas Texas. I just graduated with a bachelor's degree in software engineering, and I'm starting my PhD in the same subject in the fall. I'm looking for someone who is interested in exchanging letters frequently. I love sending letters, postcards, and pictures of my garden and my cats. My interests include knitting, crochet, baking, taking care of my new garden, finding new bars to hang out at, TV, movies, and podcasts. You can glean a lot about my interests from going through my comment history.I already posted on /r/penpals but I'm especially interested in exchanging letters with another gay dude. I'm open to someone from any country, and of any age, although I think I might have more to talk about with someone who's going through about the same stage of life as I am. If you're interested let me know!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése