2018. május 30., szerda

A world ruled by faggots

“I’ve just had a revelation. This world is filled with faggots and I’m completely surrounded by them. They seem to be drawn to me, closing in. Never thought about it until now, but im pretty certain my grandfather was a faggot. Him and his wife sleep in separate beds. Towards the end of his life he began coming on to me pretty aggressively. I remember once in a restaurant he sat next to me and started rubbing my back. I wasn’t uncomfortable but I really started to hate him in that moment. I’m pretty sure my dad is a faggot as well. Once we were having a philosophical discussion on why a man would chose to put his dick in an asshole, something I do not understand at all, and he began defending the practice. My uncle just touched my shoulder last night during what I thought to be a pretty interesting conversation. Nothing felt more wrong in my life. I have lost all respect for the guy and no longer wish to see my family out in Oklahoma this summer. I remember at a bar once when I was about 20 I was chatting to a few dudes who looking back im certain were lying to me about every detail of their life. At one point this creeper put his hands on my hips and waist. I asked him what he was doing and he removed them.Why don’t faggots chat up other faggots? Why are they only attracted to real men? Why do faggots marry women if what they secretly crave is another mans dick up their ass? Makes no godamn sense to me. They must really hate themselves.Now that I think about it pretty much everybody who hangs out at the gym and checks their form in the mirror is probably a closeted faggot. Pretty sure my old friend from Havertown, who was obsessed with me is secretly a faggot. He really got on well with girls. He was their bitch. Once I was sleeping over at his house and he removed all his clothes covering his dick and ass with a couple of books and began to dance around. I thought it was really funny, but looking back on it now im not sure what to think anymore.Pretty sure anyone who gets married and doesn’t have kids right away is a faggot. Faggots fear children more than anything.Pretty sure anyone who gets on with women in general is a faggot. I freely admit I do not understand women nor do I like talking to them in general. They are alien to me. Why does a faggot appear so comfortable around them?aPerhaps one of you could please explain to me exactly what goes on in the mind of a faggot? Thank you for reading.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése