2018. május 23., szerda

Straight friend

I have this straight friend that I have know for the last 6 years. We used to work together, we would hang out outside of work as well. He is well aware that I am gay and he is very attractive. 5' 10" 135lbs ginger. He isnt just attractive though he is funny smart, clever, we have always worked well together as friends because personality wise he is the straight version of myself. At work we were inseparable we both joked around that we were practically married. He quit to pursue a different job which broke my heart, because we both worked a lot so I wouldnt get to see him as much. His new job didn't pan out so he decides he is going to sell a little weed just to make his car payment and child support. (Not the best idea but he isnt dealing in pounds of weed or heroin). So we are texting one day and he sends me a picture of some bud he wants to sell and for some reason he took the picture with the bud sitting on his leg. I made a comment on how white he was (being a ginger he is pretty fair skinned). The picture wasnt very clear on what part of his leg it was on so I asked him because you could see his wispy ginger hairs behind the bud. He says it is right next to his balls, and that he would save that bag of weed for me because his dick touched it. I keep the conversation going with the focus on his dick, because I have wanted to see it for some time. He says he will put his dick in the weed for an extra $20. I tell him I am less interested in the weed and more interested in his dick. He says "a bitch paid $100 to suck my dick once" and he claims he is packing 8". I scoff and basically call him a liar trying to bait him into sending me a pic. He did and my jaw dropped, this man has an amazing penis, and it is made even better by the fact that it is my straight friend. Right after sending a dick pic he says "$100 and you can swallow my cum" well I just about shot off in my pants when he said that. I just ask if he is serious. He says "nah nevermind money is important but that is too far". I buy the weed and give him some money for the dick pic. A couple days go by and I ask him if he still wants to sell any pictures. He asks me to give him suggestions for poses and what not and then says "$100 and i will send a vid with cum. I agree and he sends me the video. On his way to meet up with me to get the $100 he keeps trying to get me to give him $200 to suck his dick. Now I would love to suck his dick but I don't want to pay for it. I end up telling him "I don't know, I don't want anything to be weird between us." He sent me another video even better this time of him laying in bed taking his time jerking and moaning and shooting his load on his stomach, extremely hot. The weird thing is this has kind of brought us closer together. He claims he is just doing it for the money but I think he likes showing off. So does anyone think I am a scumbag for giving my straight friend money for dick pics and cum vids?TL/DR: I give a straight friend money for him to send me dick pics and cum vids, on his suggestion, because he needs money.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése