2018. május 21., hétfő

Need Some Advise

I need some help, I feel stuck and out of place. I'm 21 y/o, I came out when I was sixteen and it happened because I got into an argument with my mom. At face value she's accepting of it but she makes these comments like "are you sure this is who you want to be" and the like. It makes me self conscious and it makes me doubt myself all the time. So it's been really hard trying to figure out my life. Long story short I was forced to move to the Washington-Idaho area. Which I absolutely hate because I have no one. Making friends is really hard for me considering I'm an huge introvert and I have trouble trying to enjoy myself when I do mangae to find the time to go out, on top of the fact that I work an odd shift (3 to midnight on a rotating schedule) so it's hard find people to do stuff with. Due to that I try to use online dating but I haven't had any luck. I've been here for almost 3 years, and every single date I've tried to go on I've been stood-up and ghosted by people like I feel I have a decent connection with. The first hand full of times I brushed it off as whatever, but now I feel like maybe I'm doing something wrong and I just don't know anymore. The one person who really wanted to actually go on a date with me gave me a really weird vibe after he started sending me pictures of his passed out friend. It turned out to be true and after I politely declined him he sent me a bunch of my personal info that I never gave him, like my address and where I was originally from. I feel like somebody cant be this unlucky when it comes to trying to establish relationships. I honestly don't know what to do all I really want to is to go on a date with a guy and not be stood up for once. I don't think I'm pushy, I don't send a bunch of texts, if i dont get a response I wait a few days and send a follow up if i dont get a response i move on. I'm always open to rescheduling, and reasonable if someone cancels on me but I end up being ghosted later on. I really want to meet someone and have a genuine relationship, but I feel like the only thing I can do outside of online dating is go to a bar which I hate due to the atmosphere and I don't feel comfortable with drinking in public. Any advise would be much appreciated. P.S. Sorry for the long post.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése