2018. május 8., kedd

my sex life is crumbling and idk what to do about it

So my bf and i have been together for about 10months now. we’ve had our ups and downs just like everyone. when we first started it we would have sex all the time, and now that we actually spend almost all the time together is like he’s not attracted to me anymore. I feel like i have to be BEGGING for sex and it’s just degrading. i confronted him about it and he says that sometimes he’s just not into it and that it bothers him so much that i get mad about it (like the first time it’s ok but after me getting rejected 2-3 times it makes me consider lots of things). we haven’t had sex since saturday and it’s tuesday this is so unusual for me. most of the times the excuse is i’m too high but even just now we were watching this show and he was cuddling me so i kinda started going down to eat ass and... guess what ! he was too tired, maybe a massage or something he said ... wtf i really don’t know what it’s going on

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése