2018. május 12., szombat

Looking for advice

New to reddit, but hoping you guys can help me out. I have dated girls my entire life, but over the past few months have been hooking up with a really hot guy. He kinda ghosted me recently and is back with his ex, and I’m feeling sad about it.I try to convince myself it is just a phase and it was a one time thing, but I’ve recently downloaded Grindr and began messaging guys on there and sending snaps with some of them too. Over the past few months I would make out with this guy, give him oral, and would bottom, and after it was done still try to say it’s just a one guy thing and I’m straight. It’s not that I’m in denial, because I do like guys, but it’s just weird that I never had any feelings for guys until I was 23.Anyways was just wondering if anyone else had gone through something similar, and maybe it’s normal to realize your gay later on in life

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése