2018. május 8., kedd

I'm not attracted to the boy I want to date.

Guys I'm in a bind, I'm not gay, but I'm into a gay guy.I found the perfect boy to date, met him by accident, we're perfectly compatible and I love hanging out with him, everything aside from the fact I don't like find him sexually attractive. I know he finds me extremely attractive, so that's not a problem, I don't find him unappealing to look at, just not sexually.Can I live with him as a live-in BFF, and let him have sex with me once in a while, to keep him satisfied.I wouldn't mind giving him as many handjobs as he wanted, and maybe even learn to blow for him, but it's not something I am attracted to doing. I'd love to learn to enjoy it though, is that possible?Is there a way to fix this, I've posted this elsewhere, but nobody took it seriously.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése