2018. május 2., szerda

I’m becoming more comfortable and more confident about an unlikely relationship (twink+muscles)

I’ve been seeing this guy [both 19M] for about a month now and it’s been great. He’s a 5’11, 205 lb competitive body builder. I’m 5’9, 155 lb & as twink as they come. My life consists of binging on everything pop culture, doodling, and getting through school where I also work as a library assistant. I wasn’t sure how I would fit into his competitive, big muscle lifestyle especially with our lifestyle and bodysize differences, but recently he’s been very inclusive, asking me to meet his body builder friends, join him at the gym, help with meal prepping, showing me video of his teen competitions, and other stuff like that. I can’t always participate because for starters, the gym and I have an almost unexistent rapport and I can’t cook an egg to save my life. It’s not like I’m against working out or eating healthy though. I would love to put on some weight, feel better taking my shirt off at the lake, and learn to cook, so dating a body builder has its perks lol. Not sure I enjoyed waking up at 5 am the first time I stayed over at his place, but he let me sleep in and made breakfast which was nice. It was a bit weird when he tried giving an anatomy lesson by flexing all his muscles and doing all these weird poses in my apartment living room with my roommate and his gf present. And I don’t think we’ve gone on a date where he wasn’t flexing his pecs under his shirt lol. He can be a bit of a dork that way, but who isn’t? I don’t expect to become a gym rat like him and he knows that, but I really like that he feels comfortable enough to want to include me in it and teach me about even the details of his daily life. On top of all that, we even had the “steroid talk” and he was completely open about it. I wasn’t sure how to react at first, but the fact that he would have that talk with me and ask me for my input about it really made me feel better about us as a potentially long-term couple and, if I’m being honest, more attracted to him. I mean, here’s this big muscular guy basically asking twink me for my blessing for him to continue being a big muscular guy. The dude can carry me on the palm of one hand with no problem (he did it once, so I know he can) and he still wants my input. How cute is that? I’m really glad things are going well and I can’t wait to cheer for him when he competes this June. Now, if only I can figure out what we should cosplay together as for a party next weekend lol.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése