2018. május 13., vasárnap

I feel so devastated.

I am just writing this to vent in the hopes that writing this will make me feel better. My boyfriend of 6 months broke up with me today. Since the beginning i only treated him like a prince, things were going so well.. The sex was great, we were always having fun when we were together.I can honestly not think of anything wrong in our relationship. He was always asking me to marry him, talking about how we would visit his country or mine (we are from different places and currently in Germany), how we would introduce ourselves to our parents. We had a lot of interests in common. I am a few years older than him and this was his first relationship.Things started seeming off about two days ago when he went on a trip to Portugal with people from his university. He stopped texting and said he couldn't call or text me because of being out side all the time. I was looking after his plants while he was away, so when he came back, i was in his room to receive him. Things seemed immediately off. He wasn't showing so much affection, which he said was just out of being tired from the journey and lack of sleep for the past couple of nights. I was patient and spent all day yesterday trying to make him feel better. Today after saying i love you a couple of times, i noticed he wasn't saying it back and so i asked him what's wrong. He finally broke down and said he missed being single. That he was approached by a guy in Portugal for his number and although he didn't give him his number, he felt bad that he wasn't able to. And being surrounded by guys made him realise that he wanted to have more experiences. Although i admire him for not cheating on me, i can't help but feel crushed. Everything is garbage. Never love anything. :(

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése