2018. május 12., szombat

Advice for role mismatch

I'm a top, dating a guy that don't enjoy bottoming and he don't do anal often. I told him we can try it out for awhile (be exclusive for a few months and maybe without anal sex) and see where it goes but he wants some time to think about that and he said I'm going to Germany for about 6 weeks soon and he said will feel guilty if we were to have an exclusive relationship because I will have a lot of opportunities to have fun but I will be rejecting those because of him. I told him that's called commitment, that's what I'm willing to do for him. Also, he feels like in the future, if we are going to fight about something, he think I will say it is a bad relationship because of the sex (Which I don't think that will happen, I don't blame people like that). What do you guys think about this, is sex a huge part of relationship? Are we meant to be just friend?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése