2018. május 19., szombat

A guy who I'm meeting has had HPV genital warts, do you think it's worth the risk? *NSFW*

I'm 25, and I've been speaking to a guy who's a year younger than me. We arranged to meet today after talking online for a few days.I told my my status of HIV and STDs, and he responded that is HIV negative but had an episode of HPV Genital Warts a long time ago and that they have since cleared up. I was not educated about HPV and agreed to meet him.I checked my immunizations and I have taken GARDASIL 9 six months ago.But I have read that you need to take three doses of GARDASIL 9 to complete the immunization. I am not aware if I have taken more than one GARDASIL 9 dosage, my doctor visits are only showing one so I am going to contact them when they open for the morning.The point is, I've read so much conflicting information about HPV on reddit. I don't know what to think. Some people are so casual about it, and feel like it's not worth disclosing. Others feel it is something you should disclose, and have had their relationships end or endure stress because of it.I've read that HPV isn't curable, that once you have it you can still transmit it even when the outbreak is destroyed.The nudes he sent me are a bit grainy so I can't be sure, but there does appear to be lesions or scar tissue on the head of his penis...Perhaps I am over reacting. But I really want to protect myself because my insurance will change within a year and I won't be able to afford burning warts off my private areas or treating them.He's stated we don't have to go beyond "cuddling and kissing", but we all know that it's hard to keep things at that level alone.What would you do?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése