2017. november 20., hétfő

Idk what to do

So I just started my first job ( I'm 19) at a big company in an office environment . There's this guy who works in a department over from me and I Can't stop thinking about him. He looks younger but I think he's maybe 21,22. Hes not what most people would describe as "hot" but there's something about him ... idk. I've only spoke to him a few times but I find myself always looking over to where he sits just to see his face and I've noticed he looks over to me as well. I could just be imagining it but I think he might like me which yes is unlikely as I don't even know if he's gay. This might sound lame as hell but it's to the point where I look forward to work just to see him. I really wanna talk to him more/ get to know him but it's hard as he works in a dif department and idk what to say . Anyone been in a similar situation or have any advice? Btw no one knows I'm gay either

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése