2017. november 28., kedd

I've always believed that love doesn't exist, but I have this strange feeling now...

Hi! Last Saturday I had a bad hangover. I was totally drunk and it seems that somebody has called a hospital in Downtown Vancouver; then an ambulance arrived and I was hospitalized.I mostly don't remember what happened as I was totally drunk and unconscious. However, I still remember one of the guys in the ambulance who had very stunning eyes. He was looking in my eyes, and I was like 'why you are helping someone as bad as me.' I thought he was a police officer when I was drunk. I didn't know what was happening, but I was aware that he was helping me.His eyes OMG I can never forget! His eyes are so beautiful. It's 2 days now and I am still thinking about it. I remember when I was at the hospital on bed, and he was like 7 meters away at the door of the emergency area, and I was looking at him (I was still unaware of what was going on), he looked at me and gived me a wink with his beautiful eyes! I still rememember the wink as strongly as I remember his eyes in the ambulance.Now what should I do about it? I feel like I really need to look into his eyes again, and thank him for the great help he provided. My legs took me today to the hospital to follow up my treatment (actually to see him). After I finished my interviews with the doctors, I went to the emergency area but I couldn't see him around. Is this stalking? He won't feel comfortable if he knows that I went to his work place.Is this love?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése