2017. november 27., hétfő

I'm very confused and would like some help

Little bit of background about me: I grew up in a homophobic and religious household. I always knew deep down I was gay but tried to suppress and deny those feeling til I was 18 and finally said to myself "you're gay". Took me a long time. I was very confused and sad and distraught all the time because I was trying to be straight when I am gay.Anyways on to the thing I'm having trouble with: I'm in love with a woman...I've literally never felt this way about a girl before, and I only feel this way about her... No other girl. I see other women that lots of guys and girls think are beautiful and I can recognize they are but I'm not attracted to any of them. Just herThis is kinda annoying cuz I thought I finally figured everything out, but I guess not. I guess everything is on a spectrumThis reminds me of that scene from Archer but reversed"I'm not straight! For other women!"What? You've lost me""...I don't know how to explain it but their is something about you""That makes you straight for me...?""I like to think of it as more of a singular heterosexual attraction"Am I making any sense? Am I completely crazy???

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése