2017. november 29., szerda

Sniff My D*ck Freewrite

He said he wanna sniff my d*ckHe wanna sniff my d*ck He ain't gonna do nothing to it He just wants a little wiff of what's under these hipsHe wants to sniff that sht The hair and balls He wanna check if it's clean And check if I'm fcking off He don't no other ngga to be riding on my sht He selfish, can't blame em plus he wit that kinky sh*tThen he tell me close my eyes Don't you even peek, yeah And don't you move anything while I'm sniffing it, yeahHe nuzzles and he lifts all my inches n sh*t he smelling underneath and moves my nuts, smelling in-between my thighs, my eyes I can't open but I can fantasize Then he lift up everything He go in-between, hear him inhale then I grab a little peek chinese eyes so he can't tellHe sniffing on my dck it's getting hard n sht he give a little kiss up on my tip n sht Then he leave it alone puts on his headphones plays COD all night What the fck...

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése