2017. november 28., kedd

Can I get some dating advice?

So, there's this guy that i'm interested in dating, what are some good general tips or guidelines to follow in this situation? And yeah it's through a dating app, yet he is looking for a genuine relationship. I messaged him a month ago and he likes most of the things about me i have on my profile. Except He didn't like the fact that I put "open to hookups" on there. That's what turned him away. Regardless, we talked a bit and I tried to convince him to overlook that. All in all it was to no avail. He gave me some really good life advice after i opened up to him, and after that I messaged him one more time then he blocked me... I don't know what I did because there was no message at all, just blocked. Now he's on this other dating app looking for the same thing and it's been over a month since that fiasco. I want to apologize to him and still possibly ask him on a date? What do I do?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése